On June 26th, 2017, Mr. Mitani, the president of Ube Kosen and Mr. Mitani, the head of International Affairs Office of Ube Kosen visited PHUC YEN COLLEGE OF INDUSTRY in the suburbs of Hanoi city, Vietnam to conclude an MOU (memorandum of understanding) agreement. Exchange between the teachers and the students of both schools will be deeper, and we will further promote our school’s globalization by this agreement.
Mr. Tung, the president of PHUC YEN COLLEGE OF INDUSTRY (on the left)
Mr. Mitani, the president of Ube Kosen (on the right)
Vietnam is the one of the countries which their economy is rapidly growing, even it is one of the developing countries in south-eastern Asia. Also it has built a friendly relation with Japan. PHUC YEN COLLEGE OF INDUSTRY is in the suburbs of Hanoi city, the second biggest city in Vietnam. It focuses on fostering of human resources to play a part in Vietnam’s economic growth. PHUC YEN COLLEGE OF INDUSTRY has put particular emphasis on fostering global human resources just like us, so both school have the common interest. Also, PHUC YEN COLLEGE OF INDUSTRY is interested in Ube Kosen’s education, and has been trying to introduce the education system. Using English as a communication tool, we will develop a program which our students can gain the skills to survive the society, such as global competency, a communication skill, and a group skill, through education and research activities by teachers and students exchange.
In front of the school building of PHUC YEN COLLEGE OF INDUSTRY
About PHUC YEN COLLEGE OF INDUSTRY (July, 2017)
- The name of the school : PHUC YEN COLLEGE OF INDUSTRY
- The president : NGUYEN TIEN TUNG
- Established: 1960
- The number of students : 2000
- The number of school teaching staff: 163
- Departments：Electronics Telecommunication Technology, Electronics Engineering Technology, Information Technology, Geological Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Automobile Engineering Technology, Accounting, Tourism